Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dillard's deals

I went back to Dillard's to look for Jason some Polo shirts and didn't find any I liked but I did a little more digging and found these...



Bonnie Jean dresses for$7! Reguarly $35! Calvin Klein Shoes- $29! Reguarly 85! These aren't my favorites, but almost all my brown sandals have an animal print on them so I need something a little simpler/ more plain! Volatile (the most comfortable shoes) $15! Reguarly $39!

I bought these matching outfits for M & K for next summer for @ $6.






I also bout a BCBG Maxazaria dress that was reguarly $108 for $37 and a simple turquoise cotton dress that I had on in the pictures on my blog for $11!

I also saw this in the store and I think I may buy it for Morgan's birthday present. It looks very grown up, but some color would make it look little girly! She soooo needs new bedding! I will leave the pink until we move, but when we move, I want to change her room to black, white, and apple green.









I love the Cocalo Couture bedding in these colors! I wish they had it in full size bedding! This is the look I want though! So I might be able to buy some of the pieces from the baby bedding like the pillow, small quilt for her quilt rack, etc. They sell this bedding at a local children's boutique. You can't see the bottom of the bedding from Dillards but the bed skirt is thick black and white stripes.


3 comments:

  1. We don't have a Dillards, but I'm going to check online. I just love a bargain! Looks like you got some beautiful bargains!

    Love, love the black & white bedding! It goes w/ anything, so you can always change other colors in and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that I didn't find any bargains today? I bought the boys jeans, shirts, me shoes and jeans and they were all regular price. I just don't have the luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first dress for the girls! Too cute and I love all the bedding that you showed, that black and white is awesome!

    ReplyDelete