Friday, July 24, 2009

New blog

I'm crazy about finding cute stuff for my girls but I'm also a pretty big bargain shopper! After some urging from others about where to find cute stuff, I decided to start a blog. I love all the boutique type outfits but not the boutique type prices so I'm starting a new blog about cute girly clothes, bows, accessories, etc. (for Moms too) at GREAT prices.

Here's todays deal:

This outfit retails for $88! No way I would pay that! So, you can get it today at http://www.sophiasstyle.com/ for $33 and if you sign up for their newsletter you get free shipping! It comes in sizes 4-6.

Perfect with these cute hair bows from oohlalabowtique on e-bay!

And these shoes from Gymboree that you can get on e-bay!


8 comments:

  1. YEA! How funny, you started a kids bargain blog and I started an adults, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Thanks Whitney, this is going to come in handy for me very soon! And don't forget to let me know next time you have a garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good idea Whitney!! I'm sure the moms are going to love this!! Can't wait to see what you post about adult fashion because you always look so with it. Love the name of the blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the idea! What a fun outlet for your creativity and I already appreciate the fashion mentorship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney,
    Congratulations on your new blog! Thank you so much for wanting to share cute bargains with the rest of us. I will look forward to your posts!
    Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO! Excited about this new blog of yours! Precious title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Whitney!
    I already love this blog!!! We found out that we are having a little girl last week so this is perfect timing!!!! Thanks in advance for all of the tips and ideas:)

    Happy Saturday!
    Kimberly:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am loving this site!! Already have a cart full!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete